Internship ProgramNovember 27, 2021 2023-01-27 17:44
The internship program enables student to work part time or full time at a company for a certain period. The internship provides students the opportunity to gain work experience related to their career interests or current field of study and prepare them for the job market. Internships can take place during the academic year or during the summer.
The internship program aims to provide students with the following:
- Gaining experience in a particular field or industry and get a taste of the “real world”
- Figuring out their career interest
- Networking and Socializing
- Gaining the advantage for possible recruitment in the designated organization
- Gaining new skills
- Earning college credit.
- Completion 90 credits hours (in addition to any other requirement specified by the academic department)
- A minimum GPA of 2.0
- Apply one semester ahead
- Fill the application form and submit the required documents
- Priority is for graduating students and students with high GPA