Orientation OfficeOctober 26, 2021 2023-02-09 22:10
The Orientation and Guidance Office plays a vital role in assisting the students at the College of Business Administration throughout the development of the college’s programs and activities. The Orientation and Guidance Office provides many services to the students at the college, whether still enrolled or graduates. The office represents the link between the college’s students, faculty members, and deanship.
- Preparing a guidebook that contains all the information about the academic programs for the students.
- Advising and helping students to qualify and make them fit in the social life at the college.
- Overcoming and solving the obstacles that students may encounter during their education.
- Coordinating and cooperating with the Registration Department and the Deanship of Student Affairs in providing equal opportunities for the students of the college.
- Continuing the role played by the office during the academic, post-graduate, and professional phases of