Salman Al-JazzafJanuary 27, 2023 2023-01-27 20:25
- Ph.D. in Information Systems, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
- MBA, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, College Park, USA
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Kuwait University, Kuwait
Assistant Professor of Information Systems at the College of Business Administration, Kuwait University. His current research interest includes business value of IT, IT governance, digital platforms, digital marketing, and e-government. He earned his PhD in Information Systems and MBA from the University of Maryland, College Park (2019 and 2014) and received his BSc. in Computer Engineering from Kuwait University (2006). Before pursuing his graduate degrees, Salman worked as a network and telecommunications engineer in the Kuwait National Petroleum Company between 2006 and 2012
Expertise and Research Interests
- Business value of IT
- IT governance
- Digital platforms
- Digital marketing
- Sharma, P. N., Morgeson III, F. V., Mithas, S., & Aljazzaf, S. 2018. “An empirical and comparative analysis of E-government performance measurement models: Model selection via explanation, prediction, and parsimony”. Government Information Quarterly, 35(4), 515-535.
- Aljazzaf, S., Mithas, S., and Park, Y. K., 2019. “The Information Technology Reporting Structure and Firm Performance: A Configurational Approach,” the 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Cancun, Mexico.
- Aljazzaf, S., Mithas, S., Colby C. L., and A. Parasuraman. 2019. “What Shapes Attitudes Toward Artificial Intelligence: Insights from the National Technology Readiness Survey 2018,” the 28th Frontiers in Service Conference, Singapore.
- Aljazzaf, S., Mithas, S., and Tafti, A. 2018. “The Complementarity between IT Management and HR Management,” the 24th Americas Conference on Information Systems, New Orleans, LA.