Maytham AbdulraheemMarch 4, 2022 2022-07-05 10:16
- Ph.D., Economics, North Carolina State University
- M.A., Economics, North Carolina State University
- B.A., Economics, Kuwait University
Maytham Abdulraheem is an Assistant Professor of Economics at the College of Business Administration, Kuwait University. His research applies time series analysis to macroeconomic issues focusing on the monetary policy transmission mechanism domestically and internationally.
Expertise and Research Interests
- Monetary Policy Transmission
- Applied Time Series (Macroeconometrics)