Husain AlyousefDecember 24, 2021 2023-01-27 19:48
- PhD, Accounting Information Systems, University of Texas-Arlington
- MS, Auditing Information Systems, Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
- BS, Kuwait University Accounting & Auditing
- Diploma, Public Authority for Applied Education, Accounting
Expertise and Research Interests
- Financial Accounting
- Capital Market
- Systems Analysis and Modeling
- Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Managerial Accounting
- Mostafa Elshamy, Husain Y. Alyousef, Jassem Al-Mudhaf, Is Comprehensive Income Superior To Net Income In Equity Valuation? Evidence From The Capital Market Of Kuwait , Journal of Applied Business Research (JABR): Vol. 35 No. 4 (2019)
- Almutairi AR, Alyousef HY. Family Firms and Cash Dividends in Kuwait. Arab Journal of Administrative Sciences. 2015;22(1):23-47. Accessed September 22, 2021.
- Alyousef, H. (2010) “IT Investment Announcements and Market Reaction: The Moderating Impact of R\&D Intensity and Firm Growth”, Academy of Taiwan Business Management Review, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp.126–134.
- 2016-2018: Member of Board of Trustee Kuwait Maastricht Business School
- 2016: General Secretariat of Private Universities Council (Financial Committee)
- 2015: Advisor to the Court of Cassation- Commercial, Kuwait
- 2013: Member of the 20th Committee of the Insolvents’ Fund II
- 2010: Member of the 10th Committee of the Insolvents’ Fund
- ACCT 111 Accounting Principal I
- ACCT 112 Accounting Principal II
- ACCT 201 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 214 Introduction to Cost & Managerial Accounting
- ACCT 444 Accounting Information Systems.
- ACCT 577 Advanced Topics In Accounting Information Systems.
Alyousef, H. Y. (2007), Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and Firm Performance: The Role of CEO and Other Implementation Characteristics. American Accounting Association (AAA) Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois